Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertungen - 0 im Durchschnitt
Big Issues In This World!
12-13-2013, 09:37 PM,
Information  Big Issues In This World!
Hey, everyone, death here.

Right now, there's so much wrong with what's going on with things. Not Reliquia-related, but about how corporations are getting everything they want and leaving the rest of us out to dry. Case in point: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAi81_uvztM

Seriously, what's going on? Across the world we're getting a stupendous amount of favouritism directed towards the large companies, and as a result, the people trying to survive and make money- independents like YouTubers, lower level corporations workers- are unable to make enough money to scratch a decent living and/or improve their status in life. This is so ridiculously unjust and against the standards of Democracy. Considering that Democracy is something that many Western societies espouse, I can't understand the multiple standards going on. I consider Google to be especially disgusting- their motto itself is "Do no evil." Screwing over people by favouring large wealthy corporations is in no way "good", and depending on the person's individual social status, is so inherently evil. This is particularly true considering that the large corporations are actually GETTING THE YOUTUBE PARTNER'S MONEY- money that the YouTube Partner would have originally gotten.

Even more disgusting- companies such as Google have made many changes very recently. These changes have been protested against on the basis of privacy rights and the basic expectations people have of their experience on YouTube and similar products. So what's up? I'm really worried about what our future's going to look like. Will we have to live in fear of infringing on some arbitrarily decided law that benefits noone but the already affluent? Will we have to live in fear of governmental agencies (from governments that are "democratic" and "for the people" and for "basic rights and freedoms") acting to infringe on privacy rights- without informing the public about it for more than a decade? I now go forth in fear and trepidation for the type of society I'll be living in.

This is just a rant about how I feel. Feel free to chip in with your thoughts and/or if you want to discuss.
[Bild: ts_franky_shogun_by_zxcv11791-d5g0c7g.gif]

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
Big Issues In This World! - von death_star_gone - 12-13-2013, 09:37 PM
RE: Big Issues In This World! - von Burialkeeper - 12-14-2013, 03:42 AM
RE: Big Issues In This World! - von death_star_gone - 12-14-2013, 12:09 PM
RE: Big Issues In This World! - von EpicLombax - 12-14-2013, 02:26 PM
RE: Big Issues In This World! - von Burialkeeper - 12-14-2013, 02:57 PM
RE: Big Issues In This World! - von EpicLombax - 12-14-2013, 03:42 PM
RE: Big Issues In This World! - von entgan - 12-14-2013, 06:42 PM
RE: Big Issues In This World! - von timmy9239 - 12-14-2013, 08:25 PM

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste

Impressum | Kontakt | Reliquia Website | Nach oben | Zum Inhalt | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation