Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertungen - 0 im Durchschnitt
Mythology
08-17-2013, 08:55 AM,
RE: Mythology
(08-17-2013, 02:27 AM)Flylich schrieb: Even the "God of Flight" cannot win against the shadow. The light may burn bright, but when the light moves away the shadows remain. You will weary, and my minions shall poor forth. Look at the mortals, their hearts are full of darkness... festering and growing. Let it be known that you will be mine, for death is a shadow and I am the lord of shadow. You hold back only the dead, but beware the living for they too are part of the shadow. What is a dragon but a serpent, one of my minions? The black dragon is coming for the world, and there is no stopping it!

Yet as Light cannot burn away all the darkness, the Dark cannot smother all the light. Where there is death there is life and where there is despair there is hope. From death will always come rebirth and the day will always rise again.
[Bild: KY7q4ks.png]
Life can seem like it's a little bit rough, but the tough ponies never ever give up.
08-17-2013, 10:20 AM,
(08-17-2013, 08:35 AM)JAckh45 schrieb: Entgan, I am the god of gods... If gods are immortal then they (even powerless) would still be worshipping their god... ME. Thus, food isn't required. (for me - however the others may need you.)

Jack one of a gods power is to be immortal, thus without their power they are mortal. So as in the world nature is the most powerful thing, so it is when speaking of Mythology.

So everyone understand Nature in it's original Latin form basically mean the world. (natura, which when tracked back farther was originally mundus which means the world.)
My new MC Username: Mich_Gusta (the account entgan got hacked and I couldn't recover it)
08-17-2013, 12:22 PM,
Okay jack if you think your the "god over all gods" sorry apollo already wanted to Tongue

(And make sure your god power isn't "too" strong Big Grin
08-17-2013, 02:59 PM,
Apollo has yet to post, so JAckh claims the title.

@ Akai: From life comes death from day comes night.
@ JAckh: Shadows are not reflections, if they were then there would be two of everyone running around. Shadows are the void the other half, ect ect ect.
08-17-2013, 05:21 PM,
Fly to me when thinking Mythos, shadows would look almost exactly the same as another person but the complete polar opposite of that person. That or your worshipers can use Shadows as a lethal weapon...
My new MC Username: Mich_Gusta (the account entgan got hacked and I couldn't recover it)
08-18-2013, 11:51 AM,
(08-17-2013, 12:22 PM)gummybear555678 schrieb: Okay jack if you think your the "god over all gods" sorry apollo already wanted to Tongue

(And make sure your god power isn't "too" strong Big Grin
Wtf?! I never said that Smile
In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing. -Theodore (Teddy) Roosevelt
08-18-2013, 01:05 PM,
Apollo said because he's the "older" one Rolleyes
08-18-2013, 01:18 PM,
<- 27yo...
Do not rep me.
[Bild: star-citizen-signature.png]
08-18-2013, 10:27 PM,
(08-18-2013, 01:05 PM)gummybear555678 schrieb: Apollo said because he's the "older" one Rolleyes
I think yo jelly that Jack got the tittle before you thought of it so you just wanna drag me in also? Some people Rolleyes

Besides I am already the God of Soda Cool
In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing. -Theodore (Teddy) Roosevelt
08-19-2013, 12:32 AM,
(08-17-2013, 10:20 AM)entgan schrieb:
(08-17-2013, 08:35 AM)JAckh45 schrieb: Entgan, I am the god of gods... If gods are immortal then they (even powerless) would still be worshipping their god... ME. Thus, food isn't required. (for me - however the others may need you.)

Jack one of a gods power is to be immortal, thus without their power they are mortal. So as in the world nature is the most powerful thing, so it is when speaking of Mythology.

So everyone understand Nature in it's original Latin form basically mean the world. (natura, which when tracked back farther was originally mundus which means the world.)
Uh ent I donz need yo food. To Healthy Confused. I live off this stuff that comes off rocks Big Grin.

(08-18-2013, 10:27 PM)USA_Apollo_Man schrieb:
(08-18-2013, 01:05 PM)gummybear555678 schrieb: Apollo said because he's the "older" one Rolleyes
I think yo jelly that Jack got the tittle before you thought of it so you just wanna drag me in also? Some people Rolleyes

Besides I am already the God of Soda Cool

Okay dood. I donz wants to be a huge God. Just leave me alone in my tunnels of DEATH Angel

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste

Impressum | Kontakt | Reliquia Website | Nach oben | Zum Inhalt | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation