Themabewertung:
  • 1 Bewertungen - 5 im Durchschnitt
Reflection
08-26-2013, 05:17 PM,
Reflection
So I was laying in bed last night just thinking of life, and the people I've met here. And just thought what if I never watched that "RPG Makers" video I'd never have joined Reliquia over 2 years ago. Which made me wonder what it would be like if I'd never any of you.

So, what brought you to Reliquia and how long have you been here?
08-26-2013, 06:46 PM,
RE: Reflection
I joined the anthrox forums last spring because joker made me. Then I followed you guys over here, onto Reliquia, because you guys were all so nice (except for JAck, but when he's mean, I know he's actually being nice). Then through nefarious plots I was able to obtain a legitimate Minecraft account, so I started on the server.
[Bild: ts_franky_shogun_by_zxcv11791-d5g0c7g.gif]
08-26-2013, 07:23 PM,
I joined sometime around... October when gummy and I had to share an account Rolleyes I didn't play much but when Minecraft updated I wasn't able to play. Then reliquia updated at some point and I had no idea Tongue So then one day (when we had our own profiles) gummy mentioned that reliquia updated and that is how I joined (for the second time because of my bad observations Tongue)
In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing. -Theodore (Teddy) Roosevelt
08-26-2013, 07:47 PM,
I joined Reliquia on January 1st, 2013 because cande told me to join. Within a few days I had an account on the website.
08-26-2013, 08:38 PM,
I joined the community in October of 2011 (during Anthrox 1.8), so almost 2 years ago after Kup, a good friend of mine, told me about the server. After the end on Anthrox, I joined Reliquia from the beginning, and have thoroughly enjoyed all of my time with the community.
“The ability to convert ideas to things is the secret to outward success.”

— Henry Ward Beecher
08-26-2013, 08:39 PM,
Somewhere far far in the past a good friend of mine from VoxelBox mentioned Jesse Cox in passing while we were hanging out, I joined on the server and found that it was everything that the Voxelbox lacked and some of the things I enjoyed. I left VoxelBox after I became mayor of Svellhiem and met one of my best friends Epiclombax. Ive been here ever since... except the ocasional visit back to VoxelBox.
08-26-2013, 08:48 PM,
I joined shortly after Jesse released that video advertising Anthrox, I joined Reliquia the moment it was up and haven't looked back
08-26-2013, 09:09 PM,
I joined around Christmas of last year Tongue I didn't know what to do on minecraft so I went on here! This is my favorite server, because there are so many wonderful people that play <3
Tina! You fat lard! Come eat some dinner!
08-26-2013, 09:28 PM,
I am the same way looting i joined 2 years ago after watching RPG makers!! and wow i have made a lot if friends in the server and became closer to some i never talked to in real life before the server. (ChuckTesta98 and DanielRockcastle. And i want to say thanks for all you guys and i love this server

EDIT** and Kitten Big Grin
08-26-2013, 09:39 PM,
I joined after seeing the RPG Makers doing a tour of the old Anthrox server. I became a trial mod about the time they broke off and I stayed with Anthrox because by then I had learned that Jesse doesn't play on his server :p Eventually became a full mod and then admin :p
[Bild: KY7q4ks.png]
Life can seem like it's a little bit rough, but the tough ponies never ever give up.

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 3 Gast/Gäste

Impressum | Kontakt | Reliquia Website | Nach oben | Zum Inhalt | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation