Themabewertung:
  • 1 Bewertungen - 5 im Durchschnitt
Recommend a Boston to L.A. movers
08-14-2023, 07:29 PM,
Question  Recommend a Boston to L.A. movers
Greetings to all those who are uneasy with my question. Guys, I need help immediately. I found a good job in LA and already rented a house. But the problem is that I can't find someone who can do the transportation of my belongings for such a long distance. I've been looking for two weeks now. I'm running out of time. By September I have to solve this issue, so I decided to ask here. I am looking for help and advice.
08-16-2023, 05:33 AM,
RE: Recommend a Boston to L.A. movers
Moving is never easy. But sometimes life happens in such a way that you can't do without moving. In my opinion, you should move with a minimum of things. It's better to sell off or give away everything you don't need. It makes no sense at all to take some old and not very useful things with you. It is better to buy everything new in the new place. Then the move will be cheaper. Transportation companies that can help you move things can be found on the Internet.
08-16-2023, 11:36 AM,
(08-16-2023, 05:33 AM)KasandraYa schrieb: Moving is never easy. But sometimes life happens in such a way that you can't do without moving. In my opinion, you should move with a minimum of things. It's better to sell off or give away everything you don't need. It makes no sense at all to take some old and not very useful things with you. It is better to buy everything new in the new place. Then the move will be cheaper. Transportation companies that can help you move things can be found on the Internet.

Thank you for your reply and recommendations. You're right! I don't need to take all my stuff to LA at all. But I would like to take my most necessary and favorite things with me to a new place. I thought that at least I could leave all my belongings at my parents' house. And eventually buy new things. This is as a last resort, in case I can't find a moving company from Boston to LA.
08-16-2023, 02:01 PM,
hello, first of all congratulations for getting a job in nothing more and nothing less than Los Angeles, it is an incredible place and having a job there guarantees you to be able to live there, which is excellent news, really very good and positive, I understand that it is difficult to get a long distance move with the little time you have, but don't worry, I recommend hiring the guys from Born To Move who are the best company for
<a href="https://www.goborntomove.com/boston-to-washington-dc-moving">movers from Boston to DC</a> as It is also the best to go from Boston to L.A. I recommend them, you can take a look at their website and you will see their excellent reviews from their clients, I am sure they will be able to help you.
08-17-2023, 06:01 AM,
You are very lucky. You're a lucky man. It is very prestigious to work in such a city. Not everyone gets this opportunity. But you don't have to worry. Now there are enough cargo transportation companies that will help you with moving. For example, you can use movers from Boston to DC, which will make the move for you. Reliable movers will load your belongings and transport you where you need to safely for a long distance.
08-17-2023, 06:37 AM,
I understand you. I also know what moving is. Once we also moved to another state. It was excruciating. Some loads were damaged along the way, there were also breakdowns with the car. It was terrible. For this reason, it is still most profitable to contact such services as cargo transportation.
08-17-2023, 07:19 AM,
Ich rate Ihnen, Geduld zu haben, bevor Sie umziehen. Das ist ein sehr nervöser und unangenehmer Prozess. Aber es gibt Optionen, um den Umzug in eine andere große Stadt so angenehm wie möglich zu machen. Wir müssen uns an ein spezialisiertes Unternehmen wenden. Die sich mit dem Transport von großen Gütern und Möbeln befasst. Dadurch können Sie alle Dinge problemlos in eine neue Wohnung übersetzen.

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste

Impressum | Kontakt | Reliquia Website | Nach oben | Zum Inhalt | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation