Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertungen - 0 im Durchschnitt
DayZ...Reliquia?
01-08-2014, 10:57 PM,
RE: DayZ...Reliquia?
(01-08-2014, 03:29 PM)Burialkeeper schrieb: "animals and hunting, cooking and gathering resources, playable user customized vehicles, player created constructions in the environment"

Animals and hunting go together, cooking and farming go together (farming is a means to gather resources to cook with)

Figured u meant actual farming, not hunting. Hunting is already in the game, with animals running around as myself and looting found. the mechanism to actually skin and cook the animal is still being worked on however.

(01-08-2014, 03:29 PM)Burialkeeper schrieb: Also in this youtube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nX8XnO5LtZs

Well Rocket did make the mod and is making this standalone so naturally he will add his own work later on.
You wont be able to repair buildings, since the buildings in game have no damage - however you will construct your own as you seem to already know that. Also you will be able to add doors and barricades to existing buildings for more security.

Would be good to get everyone all meet up at a location, would be a large threatening gang where most would run from.
Do not rep me.
[Bild: star-citizen-signature.png]
01-08-2014, 11:42 PM,
yeah thats true. with you, me, donuts, my other friend, epic, looting, poke, and anyone else who has the game from Reliquia, that would be a scary sight haha
- Burial
01-09-2014, 02:35 AM,
And ME Big Grin
01-09-2014, 04:19 AM,
Ah Fly, I didnt know you got the game too. Haha nice!
- Burial
01-30-2014, 04:30 AM,
(01-07-2014, 10:29 PM)JAckh45 schrieb: Drara, he's talking about the Stand alone game.
Not the Arma 2 mod.
Also for an Alpha, it aint that buggy imo. Could be so much worse. The game is very playable.

The developer has stated Alpha will be very long and beta might not even happen until 2015...
Looting, Epic, Pokematt and I have been playing and enjoy it alot.
Turning PvP off would be boring as thou.
Also I haven't read anywhere it saying you can repair buildings and start farms or will in future...
A game with all these cheats already exists and its 1/2 the price. Rust.
I'm yet to get it, but Akai loves it. And I heard it will be polished and ready with everything you wanted before DayZ.

The standalone is currently not worth buying... its an unfinished game and will take more than a year to finish. My fear is that most people will have gotten bored with it until it gets actually released..... weird times. Big Grin
01-30-2014, 07:03 PM,
I have bought 3 copies of it and it surely has paid for its self. I'm almost up to 70 hours played. It is quite good and with all the updates that happen weekly, it will keep me amused.
Ofcourse its unfinished... that's why its called early access...
All of us on this forum bought Minecraft when it was earlyaccess/beta, So saying don't buy an unfinished game because of this is very silly.
Do not rep me.
[Bild: star-citizen-signature.png]
01-30-2014, 07:33 PM,
I bought Minecraft when it was early Alpha and never regretted doing so. I would also buy the DayZ standalone if I had the funds and time to play it, and I am sure I would like it as much as I liked WarZ when it came out all buggy!
01-30-2014, 08:25 PM,
Now I'm wishing I had DayZ (though I do not have the time to devote to another game... Sad )
[Bild: ts_franky_shogun_by_zxcv11791-d5g0c7g.gif]
01-31-2014, 10:30 AM,
(01-30-2014, 04:30 AM)Helynoise schrieb: The standalone is currently not worth buying... its an unfinished game and will take more than a year to finish. My fear is that most people will have gotten bored with it until it gets actually released..... weird times. Big Grin

Sounds like someone has died one too many times...

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 2 Gast/Gäste

Impressum | Kontakt | Reliquia Website | Nach oben | Zum Inhalt | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation