Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertungen - 0 im Durchschnitt
Visiting Austria
04-03-2019, 08:45 AM,
Visiting Austria
Hallo everyone!

It's been a while! How are you doing? How's life? And the gaming? Hope everything is well!

I am writing because my future wife and I are to spend our honeymoon going around germany, cutting through Austria and the Swiss Alps and, even though we are not visiting Vienna (only have time to go through Salzburg), I thought that if you happened to have to go near, maybe some of you who played online when we were playing Minecraft might want to grab a drink to remember the good old days.

And if we can't meet in person, then I hope we find the time to have a drink online like we used to (without me going to bed at 7am Tongue)

Anyway, I hope you are well and that everything is amazing for you. I miss you.

Have a good day! I miss you people!
05-06-2019, 11:44 PM,
RE: Visiting Austria
Hey Corrog!

Long time no see. I've been logging in like once a month the last years just to catch up with the news on Reliquia and I was happy to see your thread. It's been a couple of years now since we all played together..
I'm really happy to hear that you are getting married, congratulations! I've never been in Austria actually, but I wish you a very pleasant trip and I hope you find someone to grab a drink with from the old gang!
Would be fun to hear some stories from all the people that we once were here. And as you said, what's everyone playing nowadays?
I'm actually not playing that much games anymore, just a few Counter-Strike games a month and then trying the new Battlefield, Call of Duty, and similar games before getting tired of them. Never really got stuck with any other game like Minecraft back in the days. Haven't played Minecraft since Reliquia was shut down the last time though, so guess there would be loads of stuff to explore one day. Tongue

I hope some more of the old friends of Reliquia finds this thread. We all have some really good memories together and as you said aswell, I miss you all very, very much! Thank you guys for everything! And good luck with your marriage once again Corrog! Smile
- Best regards, Siggeluring.

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste

Impressum | Kontakt | Reliquia Website | Nach oben | Zum Inhalt | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation