Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertungen - 0 im Durchschnitt
Spurs coach Gregg Popovich was unhappy with Marcus Morris' unprofessional beha
08-08-2022, 06:48 AM,
Spurs coach Gregg Popovich was unhappy with Marcus Morris' unprofessional beha
Spurs coach Gregg Eric Ebron Jersey Popovich was unhappy withMarcus Morris' unprofe sionalbehavior in "blindsiding" theSpurs duringfree agency.Morris reportedlyhad a deal in place to join the Spurs over the summer, but at the last minutesigned with the Knicks on a one-year deal. San Antonio, meanwhile, had tradedDavis Bertans to the Wizards to make room for Morris under the cap.Popovich addre sed Morris' decision Monday during San Antonio's media availability, blasting Morris for how he handled the situation and how much of a lo s it was to trade away Davis.It was more than difficult to lose Davis, Indianapolis Colts Hoodies Sweatshirts Popovich told reporters. Lets just say that was an unfortunate situation that was handled unprofe sionally on a couple of different levels. We made that move to make the signing that we did and got blindsided.Davis was a special player as we all know, and he was young and getting better and better. So, yeah, we hated losing him RJ McIntosh Jersey .And Popovich on losing Davis Bertans and the Marcus Morris situation ... Indianapolis Colts Pet Gear said it was handled unprofe sionally on a couple different level Jabari Young (@JabariJYoung) Morrisinitially in July that he still has a "good relationship" with the Spurs, adding that "the first thing that I did when I knew I would be going another direction, I called and made sure they knew.Morris revisited the topic again Monday, admitting his "free agency didnt go as planned."A lot of the specifics came off a lot of unknown unknown situations," Morris said."I kind of committed very early.Marcus Morris Peyton Manning Jersey says his free agency didn't go like he planned and that he committed early. He cited "unknown" i sues. He committed to the Spurs but then signed with the Knicks. Says he wanted to be closer to Philly, his hometown. Mike Vorkunov (@MikeVorkunov) Morris, selected by the Rocketsin the first round of the 2011 draft, Joe Reitz Jersey averaged 13.9 points on 44.7 percentshooting with 6.1 rebounds last season in his second season withBoston. Related Articles

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste

Impressum | Kontakt | Reliquia Website | Nach oben | Zum Inhalt | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation