Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertungen - 0 im Durchschnitt
How often do I need to clean my doll?
12-19-2023, 11:32 PM,
How often do I need to clean my doll?
Cleaning the doll is obviously the most important thing. However, making sure your love doll stays fresh and clean should be balanced with ensuring the longest possible lifespan. In this case, longevity and hygiene should be balanced.
https://www.xtorso.com ,
We recommend that you get into the habit of spending time with your sex doll torso. This way you can ensure that cleaning is done at set intervals and that the doll is not damaged by over-cleaning.
https://www.xtorso.com/collections/tantaly-doll ,
The advice we give our customers is to clean their doll every 2-4 weeks.
https://www.xtorso.com/collections/climax-doll ,
While it might seem like dolls should be cleaned after each use, this can actually slowly degrade the material, causing skin tears and other problems.

Top Brand: Tantaly Doll , Yeloly Doll , DL Doll , Climax Doll , WM Doll

What cleaning materials should I use?
You may also need to use other products when cleaning your doll. This is just a list of some suggestions and tips for you to consider.

antibacterial soap
water
Talcum powder (baby powder)
lightweight sponge
Second sponge cut into smaller swabs
Abrasion-free drying cloth
medical forceps
strong paper towels

Remember, each doll comes with a small cleaning kit that includes a vaginal douche.

https://www.xtorso.com/collections/wm-doll ,

How to clean a doll's body?
We discovered that the actual cleansing process can be a truly healing ritual. Many customers find that this process strengthens the bond between you and the doll.

To avoid bacterial growth, we recommend a thorough cleaning every 14 days - depending on your usage, you may consider cleaning more frequently.

Antibacterial soap
Water
Talcum powder (baby powder)
Lightweight sponge
A non-abrasive cloth

There are several techniques to consider when cleaning your sex doll. The most effective method is usually to use a shower or bathtub. Depending on your confidence in lifting and placing the doll, we recommend gently washing the doll using a light sponge and antibacterial soap.

Please use gentle pressure when cleaning the doll. Protecting the skin is the most important part - so be sure not to get carried away when rubbing her body. If washing the doll, it is important that the neck and head do not get too wet or immersed in water as this may cause the neck screws to rust.

How to clean a doll's hole?
Cleaning her vagina, anus, and mouth is a delicate process that requires a variety of techniques to expose these areas for cleaning. The method we suggest below seems to be one of the simplest and most effective techniques, see below:

Coat a small swab sponge with warm water and antibacterial soap.
You can now use this sponge to clean the orifice. Use medical pliers to insert the sponge into the orifice until clean
You can discard the sponge and repeat steps 1 and 2 above.
After two wipes, the orifice should be clean and you can insert a second dry sponge to remove excess soap or moisture.
Once you've successfully dried your doll, you can apply talcum powder to the outside of the orifice.

All done. Your doll should now be clean and free of any bacteria or dirt.

After removing the doll head and wig, you can easily use a damp sponge with antibacterial soap and gently pat your face. You have to be gentle as you don't want to cause any unnecessary damage to the love doll.

Clean only a small portion of the doll's head at a time. It's important to keep your eyes dry, which is why you shouldn't use too much water.

When you are satisfied with the cleanliness, you can let the sex doll head dry on its own. If it's still damp after a few hours, use a dry cloth to wipe away the moisture.
02-29-2024, 09:07 AM,
RE: How often do I need to clean my doll?
Cleaning your doll regularly is important to maintain its hygiene and longevity, especially if you're using it in conjunction with mods like wicked whims. The frequency of cleaning depends on how often you use the doll and the environment it's kept in. Generally, it's recommended to clean your doll after every use or at least once a week if it's used frequently. Use mild soap and warm water to clean the doll's surface, making sure to rinse thoroughly and dry completely to prevent any mold or bacteria growth. Regular cleaning will ensure a safe and enjoyable experience with your doll.

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste

Impressum | Kontakt | Reliquia Website | Nach oben | Zum Inhalt | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation